 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2710 (-5)
  Re: Cheap focal blur tutorial

Nice work! Can you provide the files that you used for this to complete the tutorial. Thanks, AHui (18 years ago, 3-Jan-07, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Remix Disco: 55 Disco

(...) I just noticed that I never responded to this entry. I usually wait a bit to get someone else to respond first but I obviously missed the follow up this time... sorry Zach. The floor lighting in this is simply amazing. I'm so impressed you (...) (18 years ago, 3-Jan-07, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

  Cheap focal blur tutorial

Hi all, I discovered a really neat trick with POVray and GIMP yesterday that I thought might be of interest to other CADders so I've written the below tutorial. Hope you like it and feel free to ask me questions. Tim Requirements: POVray 3.5 or 3.6 (...) (18 years ago, 3-Jan-07, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  Re: monkey rail was marble rail

Hello, New render old moc. (URL) (18 years ago, 8-Dec-06, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.cad.ray, FTX) !

  Re: Remix Disco: 55 Disco

Hi Zach! (...) Ah, I see, we share the same experience :-) Tims disco idea is really a challenge and most of my ideas failed. (...) In my little fight with the lights, I have forgotten the shelf totally. But you have found a good solution. (...) (...) (18 years ago, 12-Oct-06, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact