 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2660
  Re: POV-Ray file problem when rendering

(...) What happens if you view the file in LDView 3.0? Does it render properly? Do you get any errors about MPD sub-files already being loaded? (After the file is loaded, go to View->Errors if LDView isn't set to bring that up automatically when it (...) (18 years ago, 26-Jul-06, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

  Re: POV-Ray file problem when rendering

Sorry for replying to myself, but I'm not sure if what I said made sense. If you do have the error I was talking about, it should look something like the following in LDView (after clicking the plus sign): (URL) In the above case, you would do a (...) (18 years ago, 26-Jul-06, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)