 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 265
  MOC: 1959 Cadillac Eldorado

I've finished converting my hover car to a grounded vehicle: (URL) the original: (URL) a bit big for minifig scale if you consider a minifig to be 6 feet tall, but if you consider the fig's width, I think it's about right :) (Maybe this'll start (...) (24 years ago, 15-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

  Re: MOC: 1959 Cadillac Eldorado

(...) people don't _have_ to use transparent pieces for the windscreen -- sometimes they simply clutter the model more than needed in my opinion. I don't believe all those parts exist in pink, though! ;-) As for scale, I'd say the vehicle is more (...) (24 years ago, 16-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)