 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2492
  Re: Is it possible to use LDView as POV-Ray previewer?

Thanks to both of you. Just for me, I would be completely satisfied if LDView shows (and exports to clipboard) full 4*4 trafo matrix instead of 3*3 matrix as it does in current version. Then I am able to derive .pov trafo matrix by myself. Small (...) (19 years ago, 4-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

  Re: Is it possible to use LDView as POV-Ray previewer?

(...) As it happens, the 3x3 matrix that LDView gives you when you do View->Show View Info isn't the camera matrix. It's the rotation matrix applied to the model around the model's centroid. Having said that, I can derive a camera matrix based on (...) (19 years ago, 4-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)