 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2418
    Re: L3P Options? —Dean Earley
   (...) Yep. -p Don't substitute any primitives in the P directory with POV equivalents ---...--- In order to have a nicer looking image some parts (primitives) in the P directory are by default substituted with POV equivalents. E.g. 4-4cyli.dat is (...) (19 years ago, 12-Apr-05, to lugnet.cad.ray)

        Re: L3P Options? —Timothy Gould
   (...) Sorry! I guess I didn't make my question clear enough. I'd like to substitute the primitives still, but with those of my own creation, rather than those that L3P creates. For example I think a stud looks better with a slightly rounded top (a (...) (19 years ago, 12-Apr-05, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

        Re: L3P Options? —Steve Bliss
   (...) You got it. 0 L3P IFPOV meta-statements are probably the way to accomplish what you want. Hmm, thinking more about it (I could just go try it), you'll probably still need l3p's -p parameter, or l3p probably won't even look at the primitive (...) (19 years ago, 12-Apr-05, to lugnet.cad.ray)