 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2405
2404  |  2406
Subject:
LDraw's Autostep does not work in Lpub?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Sun, 20 Mar 2005 23:05:17 GMT

If I understand correctly, LDraw's Autostep is set as the default and requires
no other changes (if you will accept a new step after adding each new part).

However, I cannot get LPub to render anything but the complete assembly from a
model designed with autostep.  To test this I built a six item structure.  I
used autostep for the first three pieces, then used Add>step between adding each
of the last three pieces.  Lpub rendered the last three steps as instruction
images, but treated the first three as a total assembly.

Is this the way LDraw works (i.e. Autostep doesn't function with outside
programs?)  Or is LPub supposed to work with only a manual step?  Or have I
missed a checkbox somewhere, or what?  The LPub version is 2.1.0.6