 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2398
  My 3D Animation Diary (Was: The Minifig Macro)

DAY 1, 20:00 Posted the following question to Lugnet. "I have POV-Ray 3.1 and 3.5, ML-Cad, L3Lab, L3P, L3PAO, and of course the LDraw package on a PC with AMD1100, 256 Mb RAM and a very old video adapter. What more do I need to make animations like (...) (19 years ago, 2-Mar-05, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.animation)

  Re: My 3D Animation Diary (Was: The Minifig Macro)

Your computer is just fine to handle the POV-Raying. I made many animations on my old PII400. What got me going was this here animation tutorial: (URL) didn't actually use the "ClockMod" tools described here, though. But I found the tutorials useful (...) (19 years ago, 3-Mar-05, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.animation)