 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2269
Re: Radiosity, brightness
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 2004 14:16:53 GMT

If you're a fan of sky_sphere illumination, you could have just cranked the
value a bit. It'll be near the bottom of ldraw_radiosity.inc, under these lines:
#if ( LDRAW_RAD_LEVEL > 0)

        #if ( LDRAW_SKYSPHERE = 1 )
There will be a gradient value for it. You can change it to something like
pigment{rgb 1.2} or whatever gives you enough light. Sorry for the late
response, but that should do it.