 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2261
Re: Help posting first pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Sun, 25 Jul 2004 21:17:13 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Vineet Honkan wrote:
Is there anyone out there who can help me post my pics on Brickshelf?
I have created a folder, but when I try to upload a picture, the folder
remains empty. What do I do? The pics I am trying to upload are POVRAY files.

Some guesswork, because you don't give much information about what you're trying
to do, and if/what error message you recieve:

What kind of POVRAY files? What is the extension? Prehaps you try to upload a
extension that isn't allowed on Brickshelf. Or your filename includes caracters
that are not supported (like spaces for instance) See the dotted list on the
upload page. Also, files are moderated, wich means that for a while they are not
visable to someone else, or to you once your not logged-in anymore. Hard working
voluntiers behind the scene check your files and give them free for public
viewing, in order to prevent that the facility is being abused.

With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen.

[FUT lugnet.cad.ray]