 Technic / 12936
Re: Help posting first pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 25 Jul 2004 23:33:55 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Vineet Honkan wrote:
Hello all-

Is there anyone out there who can help me post my pics on Brickshelf?
I have created a folder, but when I try to upload a picture, the folder remains
empty. What do I do? The pics I am trying to upload are POVRAY files.

Hi vineet,

Povray by default produces BMP files, which should be OK for Brickshelf. But I
would recommend converting them to JPG files and resizing to 800x600 pixels, to
reduce the space requirements. If you're creating large BMP files, brickshelf
may be timing out when you upload them. I use irfanview
http://www.irfanview.com/ to convert my brickshelf pics.

Hope this helps.

ROSCO