 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2230
  Re: color, contrast and brightness problems - any idea?

(...) I get a lot of bightness/contrast variation on my notebook's screen based on what angle I view the screen. For instance, in the picture you link to above I saw white but with very little adjustment to the angle of the screen I also saw pink. (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: color, contrast and brightness problems - any idea?

(...) Hi, I agree with you that the viewangle has a big influence on the picture if you use a TFT. As a result of this I think it doesn't matter how I finetune my TFT or grafic card settings. I have no real chance to fix the viewangle... hmm maybe (...) (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)