 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2172
Re: Revolutions?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation, lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 2004 17:17:17 GMT

In lugnet.animation, Mike Thorn wrote:
   In lugnet.animation, Martin Humel wrote:
   At the moment nearly all pov-ray animations are cyclic and shorter than 10 secs.

My idea: A short sketch/movie (~1.5min) or a music-video may be a revolution and may also wake up more enthusiasts, who start to animate too. Such a project requires 2 or 3 people who have enough sparetime to render and develop such a giant.

So... who’s interested?

I don’t know if you saw this: http://www.macos.utah.edu/Documentation/xgrid/povray.html

In other words, I have a render farm. I would be willing to render stuff for your project.

James