 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 216
215  |  217
Subject:
Parts That Don't Render Correctly
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 19:05:00 GMT

I have noticed that the shutters for the 1x4x3 town windows and the hinge
train gate don't render properly.  I use the standard L3P output and render
at the highest settings but they always come out smooth.  The corrugated
brick does fine though.  Is there anything that I can do to fix this?

Also, can anyone point me to an active download site for L3GO?

Thanks,
Will

Lego Beach Department of Emergency Services
www.crosswinds.net/~hokie