 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2115
  Re: Annoying Reflections

(...) 2 options (apart from Todd's suggestion): 1. Turn the QUAL value to 1 (first uncommented line on any L3P-generated file) QUAL 2 simply(?) *adds reflections* to parts, while QUAL 3 adds reflections and Lego logos to their studs 2. Look in the (...) (21 years ago, 28-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Annoying Reflections

(...) Thanks Todd. I never thought of using normals to diffuse reflections. Actually, some turbulence normals might look good on the brown, since it's supposed to be dirt. (...) Already using that. :( (...) I tried that with the last MLCAD scene but (...) (21 years ago, 28-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)