 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 202
Re: '59 Caddy Hovercar Raytraces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 2000 19:28:04 GMT

"Will Hess" <willhess@simflex.com> writes:
Very nice work (as usual)!

Thanks!

Do you use Anton's parts library as well?

Nope, I use L3P.  I just use Anton's textures.

I ask because of the smoothness of the minifigs' head...
much smoother than the ones I've rendered using stock
L3P output.

The heads might look smoother in my last raytraces because I only used
one light.  Dumb luck, you might call it :)
--Bram