 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 201
Re: '59 Caddy Hovercar Raytraces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 2000 18:29:54 GMT

Bram,

Very nice work (as usual)!

I used Anton Raves' chrome texture.  I know it's a bit too reflective,
but I was feeling kind of lazy...
It's hard to check how reflective chrome parts really are--especially in
a uniformly colored environment, which I can't find IRL :/

Do you use Anton's parts library as well?  I ask because of the smoothness
of the minifigs' head...much smoother than the ones I've rendered using
stock L3P output.

Will

Lego Beach Department of Emergency Services
www.crosswinds.net/~hokie