 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1825
  Re: UPDATE Re: vose inspection car render

(...) Well, first you'll need to stop working with the lighting to bring out as much detail as possible from the black brick. Real photos are usually slightly muddy. Also, you'll need to add some digital dust to your model, and make the surfaces (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: UPDATE Re: vose inspection car render

(...) Hi Rick and others, After reading your post, I took the challenge to make a render as realistic as the above mentioned picture. I took a standard LEGO engine from the 7xxx serie and placed it on a 9V track. If you look close to the Royal Train (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)