 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1796
Re: Minimum distance?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 13:53:16 GMT

Unfortunately it does not. It was 3000 and I set it to 10000 but the all
images are still the same size.

Using the new version of LPup I get error messages:

File 'door-l_0_01.pov was changed outside POVWIN - reload?
When I click Yes to the reload questions it continues rendering.

Before this the image window of POV says "StretchDIBits() failed! (Windows
error)"

I do not how to run the file through L3P manually.

I would also like to report another bug:
Maybe it has to do with my operating system, but every time when I load a
model, the values of various options are filled in with a comma, though a
dot is required.

Jaco

"Kevin L. Clague" <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht
In lugnet.cad, Jaco van der Molen writes:
Hi all,

Currently I am rendering a model and it has this step in it:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sjaacko/Temp/door-l_01.jpg
It uses the Buffer Exchange command.

I am using the great LPub for rendering my instructions, but whatever I • do,
this particular step keeps clipping. I tried things with minimum distance
enabled/disabled but that does not seem to work.

What can I do to prevent this?

Hi Jaco,
  A few ideas come to mind:

  Does increasing the minimum camera distance help?

  If not, then I recommend disabling the delete of generated step DATs and
generated POV files.  When you rerun LPub on your model, you will get a • DAT
file for the failing step.  Manually run that through L3P and render the • POV
file.  I suspect the image will be rendered unclipped.  If so, then there • is
an LPub bug.  If the image is still clipped, then it is an L3P bug.

  In the case of an LPub bug, you can email me your DAT (which will be • held
in the stricktest confidence), and I will recreate, debug and fix it.

Kevin

Thanks.

Jaco