 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1794
1793  |  1795
Subject:
Minimum distance?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 12:31:38 GMT

Hi all,

Currently I am rendering a model and it has this step in it:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sjaacko/Temp/door-l_01.jpg
It uses the Buffer Exchange command.

I am using the great LPub for rendering my instructions, but whatever I do,
this particular step keeps clipping. I tried things with minimum distance
enabled/disabled but that does not seem to work.

What can I do to prevent this?

Thanks.

Jaco