 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1715
Re: Level B Simplification - LDraw Boxer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 23:28:41 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, Tore Eriksson writes:
Level B Simplification: Replace with plain boxes only those parts that has
all its studs and inside totally hidden by other parts

Looking through the /B directory I have a suggestion.  Why not simplify
further by using box4.dat instead of box.dat?

-Orion