 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1667
    Fog yourself —Jeroen de Haan
   Hi all, After some e-mails with Albert-Jan van Ree, in which he tried to figure out fog, I did some experimenting. The effect Albert-Jan was after (and actually me too) was making the background foggier than the foreground. I have tried it before (...) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

        Re: Fog yourself —Rob Hendrix
     I'm no expert so take my advice at face value, which = zero. I was taking a look at your ground fog renders and noticed something that I felt was odd. I would figure that if you were in a fog environment, then you would get no shadows or very faint (...) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

         Re: Fog yourself —Jeroen de Haan
     (...) You are right off course. But the goal was to understand POV-Ray's fog. As I wrote in my PS: if you want real looking fog also include atmospheric media. (...) Thanx! Jeroen (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

        What's in a name... (was: Fog yourself) —Jeroen de Haan
   Jan-Albert van Ree is of course called Jan-Albert and NOT Albert-Jan van Ree. Sorry Jan-Albert :-( (...) (22 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)