 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1666
Re: Are the illustrations for the modeler's book series created with Ldraw compatible software?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 15:20:36 GMT

Hi Miguel -
Hmm... I took a look at the additional images they provide, and I can't see
any tell-tale parts that would give it away. So, I don't know, but it would
be funny if they did :-)

-Tim

In lugnet.cad.ray, Miguel Agullo writes:
Hi all,

I never knew these two Lego Modeler books for DK existed until literally 10
minutes ago

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0789447754/ref=ase_lugnet/002-0193358-7650454

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0789447770/ref=pd_sxp_elt_l1/002-0193358-7650454

It sure looks like the illustrations created using some Ldraw-L3P-LGEO-POV
combination (click the option "look inside" underneath the cover). I was
wondering if anybody else knows more about it.

(If you decide to buy them in Amazon, please consider using the
revenue-for-Lugnet links in lugnet.books).

Thanks!