 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1576
    problem with dark colors using Lgeo —Willy Tschager
   houston we've got a problem... basically it's a newbei-problem and probably this question has been posted before over and over again. sorry about that, but after two days of testing pov-settings I'm next to a nervous breakdown and not in the mood to (...) (22 years ago, 14-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

        Re: problem with dark colors using Lgeo —Jeroen de Haan
   (...) Hi Willy, There are several ways to do this and (sadly) most/all of them means editing the POV-file: 1) You can increase the power of the lights by changing the "color rgb <1,1,1>" to, say, "color rgb <1.5,1.5,1.5>". You can also change one (...) (22 years ago, 14-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)