 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1549
Re: Teardrops
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 20:52:17 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, Dave Schuler writes:
How the heck do I make good teardrop shapes in POV-Ray?  I've tried with all
manner of paired half-spheres, but I can't get the right "pinchiness" on the
narrow end.  I've also tried experimenting with splines and SOR formations,
but I can't generate the proper curve for the surface!

    Dave!

A half-sphere and a cone?