 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 154
    Color problems in L3P —Chuck Sommerville
   I downloaded this really cool loader model: (URL) MLcad, the claws are black. After making the POV file with L3P, the claws render yellow in POV and some of the decals go away. Looking at the files closer, I noticed that the claw part is defined as (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

        Re: Color problems in L3P —Lars C. Hassing
   Chuck Sommerville wrote... (...) Well, like HAL 9000 had difficulties handling contradicting orders, POV apparently has too! The following extract from the model: (...) is converted by L3P to: #declare wl__claw_dot_dat = object { object { (...) (25 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)