 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 154
153  |  155
Subject:
Color problems in L3P
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 19:08:31 GMT

I downloaded this really cool loader model:

http://www.lugnet.com/cad/dat/models/?n=1086

In MLcad, the claws are black.  After making the POV file with L3P, the claws
render yellow in POV and some of the decals go away.

Looking at the files closer, I noticed that the claw part is defined as a sub
model and is defined as black.  Where the claw part is used in the hand,  the
part is defined as yellow.  MLcad uses the subpart color, but L3P overrides
the color with the subpart color.  I believe the part should be rendered
black, and the decals should show up.  Am I doing something wrong?

-Chuck