 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1530
Re: L3pao/Lgeo problems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 20:30:50 GMT

- And I have a problem with Lgeo path too: while L3pao correctly reports
that my lgeo library is located in c:\ldraw\lgeo, generated .pov files don't
include this path and must be manually edited before rendering.

The L3P readme states that you must add the +L<lgeopath> switch, where
<lgeopath> is the Lgeo directory, to the render settings.  If you are using
POV-Ray 3.5 then just type the switch into the text box next to the
resolution settings box.  If you are using 3.1 then go to Edit
Settings/Render in the Render menu and type the switch into the command line
options block.

-Orion