 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1529
1528  |  1530
Subject:
L3pao/Lgeo problems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 19:58:57 GMT

- When render a model including Technic liftarms 1x11.5 double bent using
Lgeo parts, 2 additionnal holes are generated (see
http://www.philohome.com/other/testliftlgeo.jpg, left half is rendered with
lgeo, right half without)

- And I have a problem with Lgeo path too: while L3pao correctly reports
that my lgeo library is located in c:\ldraw\lgeo, generated .pov files don't
include this path and must be manually edited before rendering.

Any idea is welcome !

Thanks,

Philo
www.philohome.com