 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1385
Re: Why does it take long?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 20:40:07 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, Anders Isaksson writes:
Why does it take around 52 minuites?
I think it should take 20 minutes max but I don't understand why doesn't.

Probably because you render every picture three times! Don't use POVRay for
generation of time delay in an animation, use the animation software instead
(setting time for a frame, duplicating a frame etc)

Good idea I was thinking to do that but I was not sure if was best to do it
but now that you told me I use that technic instead the long one.

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery/index.htm