 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1371
  LGEO orientation problem

I'm sure I saw something about this some time ago, but I can't find it 8?( When I render using the LGEO library, some parts are rotated by 90 degrees from their correct orientation, eg 6536.dat (Technic axle joiner perpendicular). What causes this? (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: LGEO orientation problem

(...) Yes, some of the parts in the LGEO library are wrongly oriented. I've also noticed that the technic triangle was wrong. I've reported these two parts to the author (IIRC), but in the mean time, you can add an ad-hoc rotate statement to these (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

how do you add the rotate statement or reposition a piece that is incorrectly oriented? -tk "Fredrik Glöckner" <fredrigl@math.uio.no> wrote in message news:qrdit2u7p7x.fsf....uio.no... (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: LGEO orientation problem

(...) Depends on what part it is and how it was oriented wrongly. For example, for the 6536 "Crossblock", I added a rotate statement to the very end of the declaration of "lg_6536" in the file "lg_6536.inc" from LGEO. You'll find that the (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)