 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1372
Re: LGEO orientation problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 12:12:02 GMT

"Ross Crawford" <rcrawford@csi.com> writes:

When I render using the LGEO library, some parts are rotated by 90
degrees from their correct orientation, eg 6536.dat (Technic axle
joiner perpendicular).

Yes, some of the parts in the LGEO library are wrongly oriented.  I've
also noticed that the technic triangle was wrong.  I've reported these
two parts to the author (IIRC), but in the mean time, you can add an
ad-hoc rotate statement to these parts.

Fredrik