 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1365
  Re: Trouble with POV 3.5 (a solution)

(...) I noticed that is happens when you use the LGEO-parts. Everything is okee when you don't use LGEO. But the solution is pretty easy: Open the lg_color.inc in a text-editor and the line: #version 3.5 before #include "colors.inc" and the line: (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Trouble with POV 3.5 (a solution)

sorry, I made a typo, here is the correct text: I noticed that is happens when you use the LGEO-parts. Everything is okee when you don't use LGEO. But the solution is pretty easy: Open the lg_color.inc in a text-editor and add the line: #version 3.5 (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)