 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1338
  Re: Aspect ratio (via L3P)

rmelkert wrote... (...) You can already specify -lg/-lc multiple times (see l3p.txt :-) (...) How about -il<filename> include file in stead of default lights /Lars (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Aspect ratio (via L3P)

I've must have overseen the lights issue, sorry :) with the -il param do you be inserted on the location you ordinairy insert the generated light information? is the location of the light objects critacal? Elseway you could use the include before (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Aspect ratio (via L3P)

rmelkert wrote... (...) Yes, I would place the #include where the lights would have been. (...) No. (...) Yes, but it may be convenient to have separate files for different purposes. /Lars (22 years ago, 30-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)