 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1305
  Re: Clipping

(...) It will render only those parts which are common in both shapes, everything else is discarded. (...) It is my understandment that using bounded_by preserves the surface of the bounding object. The simpler object is assumed to bound, ie. cover (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Clipping

(...) Cool--thanks for the info. This'll give me something else to play with. Dave! (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)