 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1294
  Re: Cloth Cape?

Travis Cobbs <tcobbs@REMOVE.halibut.com> wrote in message news:Gwtxsn.9Jr@lugnet.com... (...) used (...) Thats exactly what I had in mind, it being modeled just like any other part. I too have never modeled any parts, or I would have done it (...) (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Cloth Cape?

(...) This should be possible for an experienced author using a subpart technique, if we divide the cape up into subparts along the fold lines. When tessilated in a single plane these subparts could represent the unfolded part - this should probably (...) (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad)