 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1288
Re: Newbie having trouble ray tracing MLCad models
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Thu, 30 May 2002 18:21:30 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, Christopher J. Dean writes:
// Input file: C:\LDRAW\MODELS\Ambulance\Ambulance (wide) NYC.dat

I don't know, but it looks like the name of the input file contains whitespaces.
This is a known source of errors. To be on the safe side, I always stick to
the old 8.3 DOS naming format. Good luck.

/Tore