 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1270
  How can I make the wheels rotate?

Hi all, just a quick question How can make my wheels rotate around like normal car wheels instead of having the rotating around like if the are in orbit around a planet or some thing? I used this but is not right rotate <clock,0,0>} (22 years ago, 17-May-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: How can I make the wheels rotate?

(...) In the model's POV code, there is a matrix that both rotates and positions the wheel. It looks something like this: matrix <1,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1,25,30,35> The first nine values control rotation and scaling of the part. The last 3 control the (...) (22 years ago, 20-May-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)