 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1256
  Re: Muzzle flash in POV-Ray?

(...) **snip** Whoa! That'll keep me busy for a while... Thanks for the detailed help--I'm sure this will more than meet my meager needs. After I've messed around with it over the next few nights I'll try to post something. Thanks again, Dave! (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Muzzle flash in POV-Ray?

(...) My proxy server is really flaky right now, leaving me able to read everything in this thread *except* for Jeremy's example post. So I haven't seen his example yet, but here's a hacked-up snippet from a current project. // Code starts here // (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Muzzle flash in POV-Ray?

(...) Okay, this machine still can't find that page, but I've got another machine pointing to another bank of proxy servers and I was able to see it there. Wow- Jeremy has much better examples. I may use some of those techniques for my flames. I'll (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)