 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1256
Re: Muzzle flash in POV-Ray?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Tue, 7 May 2002 19:59:53 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:

I have two quickies:  the quick way and the long way.  (Note that both
examples were written towards POVRay version 3.1g...)
**snip**

Whoa!  That'll keep me busy for a while...  Thanks for the detailed
help--I'm sure this will more than meet my meager needs.  After I've messed
around with it over the next few nights I'll try to post something.

Thanks again,

     Dave!