 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1246
  Short Animations

Hi. Just wanted to show a couple of anims. The first one is Jeremy H. Sproats' A66 (Spider Mecha) doing a little walk. ftp://ftp.lie.hn.org/a66.avi (410 KB) Converted to DXF, imported into 3ds max 4, completely set up with IK, and rendered with (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Short Animations

Trond Hasse Lie, First of all your animations are sweet! Does this mean you have finished your DAT import function for AutoCAD? If so I and I'm sure others would like to know more. To say that it would be difficult to make these animations with pov (...) (22 years ago, 27-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Short Animations

(...) Nope.. AutoCAD isn't very happy with Nonuniform scaling, so I've decided to learn myself MaxScript(internal 3ds max/viz language) and/or C++, and write the importer for 3ds max/viz instead. If I ever finish this project, it will ofcourse be (...) (22 years ago, 27-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Short Animations

And here's a little still for you... (Still the AT-PT) ftp://ftp.lie.hn.org/AT-PT.jpg Trond Hasse (22 years ago, 27-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)