 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1246
1245  |  1247
Subject:
Short Animations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 23:48:44 GMT

Hi.

Just wanted to show a couple of anims.

The first one is Jeremy H. Sproats'  A66 (Spider Mecha) doing a little walk.
ftp://ftp.lie.hn.org/a66.avi (410 KB)
Converted to DXF, imported into 3ds max 4, completely set up with IK, and
rendered with standard MAX renderer.
The avi is compressed with DivX 5 (So you'll need to dl it from www.divx.com
if you don't have it)

The second one is a "fly-around" of Bruce Lowell's AT-PT.
ftp://ftp.lie.hn.org/at-pt_spin.avi (1.107 KB)
Converted to DXF, imported into Autodesk VIZ 4. Ran through a radiosity
solution, and rendered with the standard VIZ renderer.
This avi is also compressed with the DivX codec.

Hope you like'em..

Trond Hasse Lie