 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1214
Re: L3PAO/POV-RAY Newbie
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 19:24:45 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, David Rabadan writes:
In lugnet.cad.ray, David Rabadan writes:
Hello everyone.  I have been messing around with L3PAO/POV-RAY
but cannot get the colors to come out right.  Plain old black
parts come out looking "dark-grayish" but if I do transparent
black the parts come out black.  Also transparent colors are not
transparent.  Please see attached.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/dnr360/PA002/scale2_head_light.bmp

Does anyone know what I could do?
TIA

Sorry here is the link:

Thanks

Can you provide the actual .pov and .ldr files so that we can see (in
detail) where the problem is at?  A image is not much help.

Also what are you setting L3PAO to do?  (AKA what checkboxes do you have
marked unmarked)