 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 121
  Re: lit truck raytrace wallpaper (competion bram!)

(...) Do you mean creating a night scene in POV-Ray or to tweak a L3P POV-Ray scene to look like night? For the latter, I would simply dim the lights (decrease the light values) and also decrease the ambient values to avoid the "glow in dark" effect (...) (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: lit truck raytrace wallpaper (competion bram!)

(...) a L3P (...) simply dim (...) the ambient (...) Burger's image. I was especially asking about the headlight thing, but I think (maybe) I've figured it out. 1) build a model with a headlight 2) place a light source inside the headlight (would a (...) (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)