 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1192
1191  |  1193
Subject:
Problem with Seam Width
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 13:09:49 GMT

I have what will hopefully be an easy question about changing the seam width.

I used L3PAO to create a .pov file a few nights ago. When I change the
#declare SW = 1; line in the .pov file, the seam width gets larger or
smaller depending on what I change it to.

I use L3PAO last night to make a .pov file out of another .ldr file. I have
the same view angles the same lights, everything. However, when I change the
seam width, nothing changes. The seam width stay the same every time.

Can any shed some light on what is going on?

Thanks!
Jake

---
AFOL