 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1193
Re: POV-ray question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 13:31:10 GMT

Jonathan Wilson <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> writes:

How do you setup lighting for a pov-ray scene (using anton raves
povray library) so that you get those "inastruction-like" images
people have been making lately?

If I remember correctly, Bram Lambrecht posted a very good desciption
about how he made instructions for the beetle model recently.  I think
it was cross posted to this group.

What, in your opinion, are the advantages with using Anton Raves'
library in this setting?

Fredrik