 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1196
Re: Problem with Seam Width
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Sat, 23 Feb 2002 13:00:09 GMT

"Jake McKee" <sink@countersinkdg.com> writes:

Note to self: LGEO library parts DO NOT work with Mega-POV
find_edges....

The LGEO parts have rounded edges.  That's why it doesn't make sense
to have a "seam" between the parts.  And Mega-POV will not be able to
identify the edges simply because there are no edges!

I you want to use the edges highlighting function in Mega-POV, use L3P
without the LGEO option.  As the edges will be highlighted (and thus
overwritten), you will probably not notice much of a difference
anyway...

Fredrik