 CAD / Ray-Tracing / *962 (-10)
  Confederation of Planets reopens doors three days ahead of schedule!!!

Greetings, Ladies, gentlemen, aliens, and slicon-based lifeforms!!! The Confederation of Planet Main Databank officialy reopens doors!!! Marvel at the new layout, the uniformity, and the CSS!!! I have also added DAT files of my ships to the Databank (...) (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.cad.dat.scenes, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.general)

  Re: Marsupial Carriers (Was: Re: *BIG* Update!)

(...) Paul, That is great. I the mass is right - so many ships appear frail - this does not! I like grey. You should post more MOCs. Bob (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

  Re: Marsupial Carriers (Was: Re: *BIG* Update!)

(...) pod 9's heavy gear? the little fighters look simple but awesome in their own right. going to post any pics of them individually? (...) how bout Hive, or another nest-related term? or rack? hmm, nm lol. (...) (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

  Re: Marsupial Carriers (Was: Re: *BIG* Update!)

(...) Paul, Wow, that's so elegant. Do you have any closeups of the fighters? Do the fighter pilots stay in their fighters the whole time, is there a way for them to access the mothership? Thanks, George (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

  Paul Baluch's Carrier (Was: Re: Marsupial Carriers (Was: Re: *BIG* Update!))

(...) shape of the little fighters too. The use of the wedge slopes on 3 sides is really neat. I can just imagine this thing spewing fighters out all over the place. :^) More pics, please!!!! ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

  Re: Marsupial Carriers (Was: Re: *BIG* Update!)

"Mr L F Braun" <braunli1@pilot.msu.edu> wrote in message news:GHw30M.ML6@lugnet.com... (...) Well, I realise that my track record for posting MOCs is pretty abysmal, but for what it's worth, here's a pic of a marsupial-style "light multi-role (...) (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

  6277 Imperial Trading Post  [DAT]

I've finished the LDraw instructions for 6277, the Imperial Trading Post set. This has a lot of unofficial parts, which you can get at lugnet.cad.dat.parts. For any parts that don't yet exist, I tried to substitute a reasonable alternative and add a (...) (23 years ago, 16-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: real world terrain

Thanks, I think I can use that,although not for anything Lego related. Gary Mike Horvath <mikehorvath@juno.com> wrote in message news:GI3B7w.Iwq@lugnet.com... (...) I (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  real world terrain

Here's a link to a very useful site regarding porting of GIS STDS survey data to different platforms. Once I figure out how to use it I'll render I nice image of one of my models in real world terrain. I spent a lot of hours trying to find this (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Datsville continuation - more ideas

Hey, no problem. I just browse Lugnet every once in a while to see if any progress on such a utility exists. I notice there has been little mention of such a thing in the newsgroups in the past. It would be a "cool" toy. Thanks, Mike (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.ray)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact