 CAD / Ray-Tracing / *1902 (-10)
  How to use Mega-Pov without LPub

Hello. This is my first post on lugnet. I have searched and read nearly all of the topics about Mega-Pov. I have tried for a long time to get the edge lines, but I just can't seem to get it. I put the line #version unofficial MegaPov 1.0 and then (...) (21 years ago, 5-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  POV torus bug fix

I have made a bug fix to PovRay regarding the torus (used by L3P in the studlogo and in some primitive substitutions). (URL) guy from the POV team mailed me about permission to use my code, but couldn't tell when it will be released. Meanwhile you (...) (21 years ago, 3-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Problem with LPub and MegaPOV

(...) Are you making fun of me Kevin? =) I am NOT annoyed at all over Pov 3.1g vs 3.5. In fact I perfer 3.1g vs 3.5, because 3.5 takes longer to render for some reason. The ONLY reason I tolerate 3.5 is because of Jeroen De Hann's Ultra-Realtisc (...) (21 years ago, 2-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Problem with LPub and MegaPOV

(...) Can you tell he's annoyed? That's ok, at BricksWest he made some comment about being suprised to see me with bricks in my hands. I've had a huge push on pneumatic invention and I go where the creative surges send me. Besides work has been (...) (21 years ago, 2-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Problem with LPub and MegaPOV

<snip> (...) I believe that LPub is *STILL* using Pov-Ray 3.1g and MegaPOV .7. You can do two things: 1) Download POV-Ray 3.1g and MegaPOV 0.7 or 2) As Orion stated in the other post manually edit the line of code that states: #version unofficial (...) (21 years ago, 31-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Problem with LPub and MegaPOV

(...) Just out of curiosity, did you add the #version unofficial MegaPov 1.0; statement at the beginning of you file? -Orion (21 years ago, 30-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Problem with LPub and MegaPOV

I have recently started experimenting with LPub and have got it working pretty well with POVRay. I decided to try using MegaPov as I liked the idea of edgelines, however I can't get it to render any file When MegaPov tries to process the .pov file (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Version 2.01 of the LDraw radiosity files available (in BETA)

"Orion Pobursky" <orion@dontaddthis.p...ursky.com> wrote in message news:HIp2yw.BLz@lugnet.com... (...) Hi all, I changed the reference from my file to Orion's. New ZIP-file is available now. Jeroen (21 years ago, 27-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Version 2 of the LDraw radiosity files available (in BETA)

(...) By all means, your welcome to it. -Orion (21 years ago, 27-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

  Re: Version 2 of the LDraw radiosity files available (in BETA)

(...) Do you mind if I use your .INC file instead of my own? Yours is more complete. Jeroen (21 years ago, 27-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact