 CAD / MLCad / 933 (-10)
  Re: **** MLCad V2.00R2 released ****

(...) Boy, have I been eagerly awaiting this day! I thought it would be hard to improve on v1.99r1, but you've actually made a great program even better! Thank you, Michael. This versatile tool is not only valuable for LEGO applications, but also (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: **** MLCAD V2.00 is out now ****

(...) Andy, it sounds like you still have your Windoze Explorer set to hide extensions of certain file types (this is the default when Windoze installs). Go into the Options menu pick in Explorer, and tell it to show all filenames, and to show all (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  **** MLCad V2.00R2 released ****

Hy, I got two error-messages since yesterday, and I've corrected them now ... Feel free to download the full release or the upgrade to V2.00R2 Regards, Michael (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: **** MLCAD V2.00 is out now ****

(...) Thanks Michael, I've been looking forward to this release for a good while. I did find a small bug: rendering parts with the line 0 BFC NOCERTIFY, either in the parts list or the main windows, crashes the program with a 'Runtime Error' and (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: **** MLCAD V2.00 is out now ****

Nevermind. It was in the zip file. Not sure what happened, but I found the file. Windows didn't want to display it in the explorer, but the dos window would. Odd. -Andy Lynch ----- Original Message ----- From: "Andy Lynch" <andy@andyandjackie.com> (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: **** MLCAD V2.00 is out now ****

Woo-hoo! Thanks Michael! I just downloaded it and am off to play! Thanks again! Welcome back! Also, hope all is well with the wife and child... :-) But I guess if it wasn't then you would not have had time to get this out for us. -Andy Lynch ----- (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: **** MLCAD V2.00 is out now ****

Make sure that dll is in the same directory where MLcad is located! Otherwice it will fail! Just in case start MLCad directly by clicking on it. I've tested that release before I zipped it ... so I do not expect something is missing! Michael "Andy (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: **** MLCAD V2.00 is out now ****

Michael, Getting an fatal error: MLCAD.dll was not found! -Andy Lynch ----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Lachmann" <michael.lachmann@lm...tware.com> To: <lugnet.cad@lugnet.com>; <lugnet.cad.mlcad@lugnet.com> Sent: Saturday, June 23, 2001 (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  **** MLCAD V2.00 is out now ****

Hy MLCad fans, I'm happy to announce the release of MLCad V2.00! Download it for free from www.lm-software.com/mlcad/ and enjoy it's new features and it's new speed! Something not in the specs - Menu "Options/General - Gfx Tab" allows to speed it up (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: the color silver

Thanks again for all the help! Rob (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact