 CAD / MLCad / 933
Re: **** MLCad V2.00R2 released ****
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sun, 24 Jun 2001 21:39:18 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Michael Lachmann writes:
Hy,

I got two error-messages since yesterday, and I've corrected them now ...
Feel free to download the full release or the upgrade to V2.00R2

Regards,
Michael

Boy, have I been eagerly awaiting this day!  I thought it would be hard to
improve on v1.99r1, but you've actually made a great program even better!

Thank you, Michael.

This versatile tool is not only valuable for LEGO applications, but also
works for my non-LEGO projects!  It's fabulous!

Thank you, Michael.

I realize you've had a very busy life with a wife and (relatively) new baby,
not to mention that annoying JOB thing    ;o)

Thank you, Michael.

I applaud your efforts in this software.  Not only have you made a great 3D
modelling tool, but you have given it away for FREE download.  Kind of
reminds me of the late, great James Jessiman.  You're truly a saint,
Michael.  I salute you.  And...

Thank you, Michael.

Sincerely,

Allen Romberg
aka "Dirtman"

P.S.  I'm running V2.00R2 on Windows 98 SE and it works perfectly.  Oh, by
the way...

Thank you, Michael!